GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ultimate nightmare hedge (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/52957-ultimate-nightmare-hedge.html)

Steve Harris 19-02-2004 03:15 AM

Nick Wagg 19-02-2004 09:42 AM

Nick Wagg 19-02-2004 10:15 AM

Steve Harris 19-02-2004 11:59 AM

Steve Harris 19-02-2004 12:11 PM

Steve Harris 19-02-2004 12:16 PM

http://www.netservs.com/garden/

Nick Maclaren 19-02-2004 12:16 PM

Ultimate nightmare hedge

In article , (Steve Harris) writes:
| In article ,

(Nick Wagg) wrote:

| Eh?
|
| Look at the picture again :-)

Nice! Someone with a sense of humour ....

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Nick Wagg 19-02-2004 02:40 PM

Ultimate nightmare hedge

Steve Harris wrote:

In article ,
(Nick Wagg) wrote:

Eh?

Look at the picture again :-)

A useful bit of gardening software at
http://www.netservs.com/garden/

:-)
I'm obviously too literally minded. Couldn't see a hedge.
--
Nick Wagg

Rod 19-02-2004 11:36 PM

Ultimate nightmare hedge

"Steve Harris" wrote in message http://gardenaction.co.uk/images/kin...dge_030420.jpg

Reminds me of that greetings card from the 'hapless handyman series' where the gardener has made a topiary in the
shape of a head thumbing its nose - standing by all red of neck with smoke coming from his ears is the betweeded
country gent while the gardener wears a smug grin.

Rod