Old 19-02-2004, 11:36 PM
Anne Wheeldon

Default slabbing advice

Given the uncharacteristic lack of response, we give in ! We've
decided to do the slabbing ourselves. I spent much of the afternoon
today shifting soil to raise the level so that we don't need a layer
of bricks underneath.

What is it about gardening? You spent the day moving barrowloads of
soil, weeding and being stabbed by roses and you sit down at your PC
in the evening totally at peace with the world.

Beats work any day.
Anne
Old 23-02-2004, 04:43 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Anne Jackson contains these words:

This being Usenet, I'm sure someone would have leapt in with advice if
the had the slightest inkling....

Didn't anyone point the way to Cormaic's site?

Come to think of it, I did, but I never saw the post's arrival.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/