GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   50 meters long 6' high fence: Suggestions climbing plants. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/53134-re-50-meters-long-6-high-fence-suggestions-climbing-plants.html)

Head Haddock 21-02-2004 12:02 AM

50 meters long 6' high fence: Suggestions climbing plants.

I have a wooden fence (no space between planks) 50 meters long 6' high
divided into 21 panels which I want to cover with climbing plants. I would
like plants which keep their leaves all the year round and have a variety
of coloured flowers. Preferably two varieties per panel. I am looking for
low maintenance plants also the sort anyone can grow.

I know nothing about growing "ornamental" plants only vegetables and fruit.

Richard.