GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   replacing old fence (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/53191-replacing-old-fence.html)

Annelies 21-02-2004 12:41 PM

replacing old fence

We would like to rip a rotten overlap fence out - there is a chain link
fence right behind it keeping the next door school kids on their side
anyway. It is an East facing boundary with nothing much in front of it (yet,
remember our blank canvass?) and we would like to plant climbers which give
us our privacy back as fast and as long as possible.
The chain link fence is 7 ft high and about 80 ft long. Soil is not too bad,
bit of clay but nothing extraordinary.

Suggestions?

Annelies

---