GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lawnmower - Hayter Envoy? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/53278-lawnmower-hayter-envoy.html)

Jaques d'Alltrades 26-02-2004 12:08 PM

Lawnmower - Hayter Envoy?

The message
from "Brownie" contains these words:

"Brownie" wrote in message
Hi, not a usual in this group, so thanks for any advice.

Oh well obviously not.

This post is the first one in this thread on my box.......

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Paul Simonite 26-02-2004 07:51 PM

Lawnmower - Hayter Envoy?

The message
from "Brownie" contains these words:

some of the groups I usually hang out with semm to have people
waiting with answers the momemnt you post,

Most folk here are active gardeners and too busy to be reading new posts
each and every day :) In my case I only look at my news when the weather
is unfit for me to be outside or if there's nothing decent on the
box/wireless. In fact if it wasn't snowing as I type this note I would
be out preparing for Spring just now :o)

--
Cheers,
Compo - Caithness

If a man talks in a forest and there is no woman there to contradict
him, is he still wrong?

shane 26-02-2004 08:16 PM

Lawnmower - Hayter Envoy?

"Brownie" wrote in message ...
"NWalch" wrote in message
om...
Dont give up hope of receiving a reply after just a day. It takes at
least several hours to get a message round the various newsgroup
servers and some are slower than others. Also people dont read them
instantly they appear like email.

I'm interested in any replys as I'm in a similar situation. My current
electric mower is on its last legs and I'd like a petrol one with a
roller but the ones I've seen on the market are too big for my lawn.

Yep, should have put a smiley after my comment, it was meant to be a funny.
However, some of the groups I usually hang out with semm to have people
waiting with answers the momemnt you post, some of the home theatre and
computer newsgroups that is. Thanks anyway and thanks to the poster re the
Hayter.

Hey you guys have a look at www.enviromower.com.au it will be
avialable in UK app 3 months product launch at chelsea flower & garden
show 24th may to the 28th may a great special price too , best
selling toughest mower in australia Enviromower the greener way to cut
grass ! you wont be dissapointed , it has a trimmer / edger
attachment you can get for it too, check out www.enviromower.com.au
and let me know if you want one , Mates rates price , Best regards
Shane Williams Director Enviromower Australia & New Zealand.

Janet Baraclough .. 28-02-2004 06:54 PM

Lawnmower - Hayter Envoy?

The message
from (shane) contains these words:

best
selling toughest mower in australia Enviromower the greener way to cut
grass !

I'd sooner buy a mower designed to cut the kind of lawn grasses that
grow in the UK.
Australian "lawns" I've seen are a very coarse flat wide-bladed plant
quite unlike the grasses used here.

Janet.

NWalch 07-03-2004 09:32 AM

Lawnmower - Hayter Envoy?

But it does not have a rear roller like the Hayter. Very important to
some of us English who love strippy lawns!!!!

Nick