Old 24-02-2004, 04:53 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default 1st CFV : Create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.gardening.allotments

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

I see nothing relating to the allotments issue in uk.net.news.config.
What date and what title should I see?

1st CFV : Create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.gardening.allotments

Ah. Too late, I see.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Old 24-02-2004, 07:21 PM
Neil Jones

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in
message ...
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

I see nothing relating to the allotments issue in

uk.net.news.config.
What date and what title should I see?

1st CFV : Create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.gardening.allotments

Ah. Too late, I see.

Too late? The voting has only just started...

Neil

Old 24-02-2004, 11:38 PM
Franz Heymann

"Neil Jones" wrote in message

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in
message ...
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

I see nothing relating to the allotments issue in

uk.net.news.config.
What date and what title should I see?

1st CFV : Create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.gardening.allotments

Ah. Too late, I see.

Too late? The voting has only just started...

How can it have started if I have not yet seen any reference whatsoever to
this in ok.net.news.config?

Franz

Old 24-02-2004, 11:40 PM
Franz Heymann

"martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:00:27 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"

It is in uk.net.news.announce and it should have been posted here too

I don't see it in uk.net.news.announce and I don't see it in urg either.
What is going on?

Franz

Old 24-02-2004, 11:41 PM
Pedt