GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bishop's Children and....! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/53751-bishops-children.html)

Mike Crossland 26-02-2004 08:21 PM

Bishop's Children and....!

This year I aim to grow T&M's Dahlia, 'Bishop's Children' (24-30in), the one
with the striking blooms and rich bronze foliage. With them I would also
like to grow a tallish white flowered annual that would compliment the
dahlia flowers and leaves. I did quite fancy Nicotiana 'Fragrant Cloud',
however, I think the leaves of that might overpower the dahlias. Any
recommendations for a white flowering annual that would happily live with
the Bishop's Children would be most welcome.

Thank you.
Mike Crossland