GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Flanders poppies (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/53794-flanders-poppies.html)

Stuart Forbes 27-02-2004 05:05 AM

Flanders poppies

Hi,

I bought a packet of Thompson and Morgan's Flanders Poppies, and I want to
try something special. I'll probably be going to a memorial service for
Remembrance Sunday in November, and I'll really like some fresh home-grown
cut poppies for the occasion. Is there any way I can get them to flower for
November? I have an unheated greenhouse, if this would help.

Any comments or advice much appreciated.

Regards,

Stuart Forbes
Edinburgh, Scotland