Old 06-03-2004, 10:47 PM
Jan

Default Painting Fence

Probably this is a dumb question, but can anyone tell me how many litres of
paint I need to paint one side of six fence panels, each panel is 6 x 6
feet, the overlap type panels?

Thanks

Old 06-03-2004, 10:47 PM
shazzbat

"Jan" wrote in message
Probably this is a dumb question, but can anyone tell me how many litres

of
paint I need to paint one side of six fence panels, each panel is 6 x 6
feet, the overlap type panels?

Thanks

Well, I don't know if there's a formula for this(there probably is), but
given that the can sizes are probably going to be 1ltr, 2.5ltr, or 5ltr, I
would go for the 2.5. You may have some left over to do them again later.

Steve

Old 06-03-2004, 10:47 PM
Tumbleweed

"Jan" wrote in message
Probably this is a dumb question, but can anyone tell me how many litres

of
paint I need to paint one side of six fence panels, each panel is 6 x 6
feet, the overlap type panels?

Thanks

RTFT (where T=Tin)

--
Tumbleweed
Remove my socks for email address

Old 06-03-2004, 10:47 PM
martin

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 20:53:13 -0000, "Tumbleweed"
wrote:

"Jan" wrote in message
Probably this is a dumb question, but can anyone tell me how many litres

of
paint I need to paint one side of six fence panels, each panel is 6 x 6
feet, the overlap type panels?

Thanks

RTFT (where T=Tin)

RTT where R = Rin :-)
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

fence and shed painting jon simspon United Kingdom 37 10-06-2004 05:15 PM
Best way of painting fence panels ? Andrew United Kingdom 7 09-04-2004 10:35 AM
Painting Fence Jan United Kingdom 19 10-03-2004 05:21 AM
Painting Chain Link Fence AuralFeast Gardening 7 06-05-2003 03:20 AM
painting fence margaret Gardening 1 27-04-2003 06:44 AM