Old 07-03-2004, 06:06 PM

Default Recycle compost - Whats the best method

I hate throwing things away, and it seems a shame to throw old used
compost onto the compost heap.

I need to get rid of weed seeds and any nasty bugs and even nastier
diease's.

Would it be best to microwave small qtys, or put some in the gas oven.
I remember doing this as a kid for my dad, and spoiling the stew pot.
But I canot remember the results.

Or just use jeyes fluid, but will that kill the weeds.

Or maybe bleach or maybe hydrogen peroxide, I seem to remember these
bearkdown into mainly water.

Does anybody have any experiences ???? they cou;d share.