GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden Waste problem - Dublin Ireland (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/54888-garden-waste-problem-dublin-ireland.html)

Niall Smyth 08-03-2004 07:49 PM

Garden Waste problem - Dublin Ireland

Hi all

What the hell do I do with my garden waste?

I have one compost bin that is full and rarely used
so I have weekly grass cuttings, about 3million leaves each fall
prunings, weeds etc etc

What can I do with it all??

I cant put it out with the bins or the recycling bins?

PS Happy spring to everyone!
Gos knows Im glas to see it on the way

Cheers

Niall
Dublin

---

Christopher Norton 08-03-2004 07:50 PM

Garden Waste problem - Dublin Ireland

The message
from "Niall Smyth" contains
these words:

Hi all

What the hell do I do with my garden waste?

I have one compost bin that is full and rarely used
so I have weekly grass cuttings, about 3million leaves each fall
prunings, weeds etc etc

What can I do with it all??

I cant put it out with the bins or the recycling bins?

PS Happy spring to everyone!
Gos knows Im glas to see it on the way

Cheers

Niall