GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   cloches (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/54902-cloches.html)

David Hill 10-03-2004 11:41 PM

cloches

".... You leave your drawers out in the garden all the time?

Of course not, silly. Only when I'm expecting Jack Frost. In summer, I
very seldom use my drawers at all. ..."

Now I know how you get your early bloomers.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Janet Baraclough.. 10-03-2004 11:42 PM

cloches

The message
from "David Hill" contains these
words:

".... you can staple or sew the fleece (or polythene) over single drawers as
small mobile cloches. ....."

You leave your drawers out in the garden all the time?

Of course not, silly. Only when I'm expecting Jack Frost. In summer, I
very seldom use my drawers at all.

Janet.

martin 10-03-2004 11:42 PM

cloches

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:41:38 -0000, "David Hill"
wrote:

".... You leave your drawers out in the garden all the time?

Of course not, silly. Only when I'm expecting Jack Frost. In summer, I
very seldom use my drawers at all. ..."

Now I know how you get your early bloomers.

from NORWICH?
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

Sacha 10-03-2004 11:42 PM

cloches

David Hill10/3/04 3:41

".... You leave your drawers out in the garden all the time?

Of course not, silly. Only when I'm expecting Jack Frost. In summer, I
very seldom use my drawers at all. ..."

Now I know how you get your early bloomers.

Preparing her Harvest Festivals?
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)

martin 10-03-2004 11:44 PM

cloches

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 23:54:20 -0000, "David Hill"
wrote:

".... you can staple or sew the fleece (or polythene) over single drawers as
small mobile cloches. ....."

You leave your drawers out in the garden all the time?

I can't believe you posted that, I didn't have the courage.