Old 10-03-2004, 04:21 AM
NWalch

Default Sheffield Manure Source?

Does anyone know a good source for rotted manure in the Sheffield area
- preferably cheap!
Old 10-03-2004, 04:21 AM
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks for email address
"NWalch" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know a good source for rotted manure in the Sheffield area
- preferably cheap!

Wednesday seem to leave a lot on the pitch?

--
Tumbleweed

Old 10-03-2004, 04:21 AM
martin

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 22:29:11 -0000, "Tumbleweed"
wrote:

Remove my socks for email address
"NWalch" wrote in message
. com...
Does anyone know a good source for rotted manure in the Sheffield area
- preferably cheap!

Wednesday seem to leave a lot on the pitch?

LOL!
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad
Old 10-03-2004, 04:21 AM
martin

wrote:

Remove my socks for email address
"NWalch" wrote in message
.com...
Does anyone know a good source for rotted manure in the Sheffield area
- preferably cheap!

Wednesday seem to leave a lot on the pitch?

Henderson's Manure Sauce?

Old 10-03-2004, 08:37 AM
NWalch

Thanks for that. I nearly said 'no football referances' in my original post.

Nick

Old 10-03-2004, 11:44 PM
John Rouse

In article , NWalch
writes
Does anyone know a good source for rotted manure in the Sheffield area
- preferably cheap!

Well they've got the millpond drained at Abbeydale, I'm watching to see
if they are going to dredge it.

John
--
John Rouse

Old 10-03-2004, 11:45 PM
nambucca

"NWalch" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know a good source for rotted manure in the Sheffield area
- preferably cheap!

Just search out riding schools /livery stables in Yellow pages etc
They are normally only too happy for you to take it away by the load
.........they normally have to pay to have it removed

So get out your bags and shovel after you let your fingers do the walking

Old 11-03-2004, 01:15 PM
Kate Morgan

Does anyone know a good source for rotted manure in the Sheffield area
- preferably cheap!

Just search out riding schools /livery stables in Yellow pages etc
They are normally only too happy for you to take it away by the load
........they normally have to pay to have it removed

I used to have to pay a local farmer to take mine away, I could not give
it away. Now it has rotted down to wonderful stuffy and it`s mine all
mine :-)))

kate