Old 10-03-2004, 11:40 PM
Neil Jones

Default RHS General Exam

I am taking the RHS General tomorrow and would like to wish any fellow
candidates who read this group the best of luck.

Regards

Neil

Old 10-03-2004, 11:40 PM
Rhiannon S

Subject: RHS General Exam
From: "Neil Jones"
Date: 10/03/2004 11:40 GMT Standard Time
I am taking the RHS General tomorrow

'luck' vibes being sent in your direction)
--
Rhiannon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rhiannon_s/
Old 10-03-2004, 11:41 PM
martin

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:40:56 -0000, "Neil Jones"
wrote:

I am taking the RHS General tomorrow and would like to wish any fellow
candidates who read this group the best of luck.

Good luck Neil!
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

Old 10-03-2004, 11:41 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Neil Jones" contains these words:

I am taking the RHS General tomorrow and would like to wish any fellow
candidates who read this group the best of luck.

Here, have a slice of that too.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

RHS Level 2 Exam Toyah United Kingdom 5 28-04-2006 03:23 PM
Most useful books for RHS Cerificate in Horticulture Exam ? Liam United Kingdom 9 02-04-2006 01:22 PM
RHS General Exam Neil Jones United Kingdom 15 13-03-2004 04:47 PM
RHS General Exam Hazell B United Kingdom 11 12-11-2003 11:34 PM
RHS General Exam... Matthew O' Donnell United Kingdom 5 22-02-2003 01:15 PM