Old 10-03-2004, 11:44 PM
martin

Default crocuses

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 19:36:05 -0000, "shazzbat"
wrote:

Someone sent me this recently with a load of other stuff. You're going to
love it.

Mrs Irene Graham of Thorpe Avenue, Boscombe,delighted the audience
with her reminiscence of the German prisoner of war who was sent each
week to do her garden. He was repatriated at the end of 1945, she
recalled "He'd always seemed a nice friendly chap, but when the
crocuses came up in the middle of our lawn in February 1946, they spelt
out "Heil Hitler."
(BournemouthEvening Echo)

LOL

Almost to the same standard is this

http://www.thisisdorset.net/dorset/n...EWS_NEWS0.html
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

crocuses martin United Kingdom 0 10-03-2004 11:44 PM
Question on Crocus The first crocuses!!! Frank Gardening 4 20-02-2004 11:49 AM
Crocuses crocuses crocuses paghat Gardening 5 12-02-2004 03:12 AM
Crocuses!! MadGardener Gardening 20 02-03-2003 12:39 PM
Why are My Crocuses growing ? Kate Morgan United Kingdom 0 28-09-2002 10:33 PM