GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Seaweed extract (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/55106-seaweed-extract.html)

Sue da Nimm 10-03-2004 11:44 PM

Seaweed extract

We always put a little mangled seaweed in with our spuds when we plant 'em -
it does wonders for the flavour but is a pain to collect.
I was reading the label on some ericacious (spelling?) liquid feed and saw
that it was "seaweed extract". Checked a couple more brands and they said
the same.
If I were to feed my tatties with this, d'you reckon it will improve the
flavour of the spuds in the same way harvested seaweed does? (It'd save a
lot of hard work - not to mention the smell in the back of the car....)