Old 30-08-2004, 10:40 PM
Franz Heymann

"mich" wrote in message

[snip]

But frankly, cutting the chase on all of this. There was no need

for the
initial responses made to the OP!
They were hurtful and unnecessary.
Thats my opinion. I am entitled to it as much as you are to yours

( all of
you) and I have no intention of replying further to any posts here.

What an excellent decision!

Franz

Old 30-08-2004, 10:49 PM
news

In message , Martin
writes

**** off troll. We don't like net nannys here.

Why the need to cross-post - and engorge your meagre posts with
meaningless unoriginal gibberish? Inadequate in some other area(s), one
can only presume.

Looking at your choice of crossposting, it appears you just can't cope
with the idea that there are groups of people actively communicating
with each other about things they want to talk about. Like the spoilt
brat in the playground, you'd rather they all stopped when you realise
your inability to join in.

But of course, that doesn't concern you as you are capable only of
spewing forth bile.

What does "Free speech" mean to you?

It means that you can pose and posture in your inimitable style - well,
imitated only by a few million teenagers just taking their first
faltering steps on the road to maturity.

It means that you don't bother to listen to anyone except your self.

Yes, let's all pay homage to another brave upholder of narcissistic
anarchism.

I guess I shouldn't be responding to such a crap troll, but surely -
even by your own woeful standards of "free speech" - *even* you must
understand that saying you don't want net nannies is... what's the word?
Ah yes, hypocritical. Don't worry - this whole post is pretty much
rhetorical - so don't tax yourself by trying to comprehend. I can see
you need to conserve what little reasoning you might have left.

--
regards andyw
Old 30-08-2004, 11:11 PM
Andrew Wilkes

In message , Martin
writes
I must admit responding to you is not very taxing,

Indeed, the quality of your response shows that in spades.

but dont put yourself down.

On the other hand, if you did, you might be able to type more accurately
- and even say something worthwhile..

--
regards andyw
Old 30-08-2004, 11:53 PM
Sacha

On 30/8/04 7:12 pm, in article , "Mike"
wrote:

snip

Tin Hats on everybody, Baraclough and Sacha will now fire broadsides..

:-)) Have a nice day :-))

Would Mabbett care to make a contribution?????????????

What a cheap bully you are. You never fail to demonstrate that which is the
*only* good thing to be said for you.
Tell us, Mike. Why are you so frightened of women?

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 31-08-2004, 09:06 AM
Mike

-- Tell us, Mike. Why are you so frightened of women?

As a male and the superior of the sexes, I am not afraid of the females of
the human race.

Old 31-08-2004, 10:04 AM
Sacha

On 31/8/04 8:06 am, in article , "Mike"
wrote:

-- Tell us, Mike. Why are you so frightened of women?

As a male and the superior of the sexes, I am not afraid of the females of
the human race.

Your own repetitive behaviour gives the lie to that - men who try to
belittle and bully women into silence or compliance always are.
You're the typical playground bully. You pick on one or two targets -
however innocuous their behaviour - and you try to get the rest of the
'gang' to join in with you. When they don't, you go back to 'behaving'
yourself for a while, until what you see as another opportunity or another
troll presents itself. This is a constant and deeply unattractive pattern
with you and those of us who have been here for a long time know it all too
well. You didn't even have the guts to send me your address when you asked
me for seeds but just sent a post code and your wife's name! The hilarious
thing about that O Cravenly Crowe is that I take the Jersey Weekly Post and
you'd advertised your full address in that just beforehand. At the very
least it made you even more a figure of fun.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 31-08-2004, 11:09 AM
Mike

Thank you for that little tirade, I trust that now you have got it off your
chest, you feel a little better.

Now down to my address. Not very observant are you?

Practically EVERY local newspaper in the country prints letters from me with
regards to my Royal Naval activities.

EVERY BBC Local Radio station in the country has my address because of the
many broadcasts I have made in the past.

Again your not very observant, because if you were to do a little search on
the items in my signature, you will not only see a photo of me, but full
details of my address and possibly, but I hope not, my telephone number, and
the only reason I hope my number is not printed, is that I like to receive
mail with the members details which are filed.

Another medium you may wish to observe, is Channel 4 Teletext in the Service
Association sections, and this is in reference to your comment re my Post
Code, (which should have told you that I receive so much mail, that the Post
Office don't need my full address) you will observe two Associations which
are really short in address form 'The Big Cats Association' (appertaining to
some frigates named after Leopards, Jaguars, Pumas and Lynx) No 7 Po36 8PG
and again for the Cathedral Class, again just 7, PO36 8PG

For your information, when I went up to Faslane, the Submarine Base, at the
invitation of the Royal Navy to inspect and spend some time on
H.M.S.Vanguard, our latest Nuke Powered Submarine, I put a letter in the
post to me, addressed "RN Shipmates PO36 8PG" and posted it just outside
the main gate, it arrived.

I would imagine by now, that you realise that the Post Code system is 100%
accurate, because it serves only a few houses or businesses, and the more
mail you receive, the easier it is for the postman, so getting back to you
jibe re my address, it just goes to show that you are not very well read or
informed.

And, as a finale, the Royal Air Force are glad of the help I give them.

I trust you fully understand the above message, but should be in any doubt,
please do not hesitate to contact me by one of the many methods of
communications when are well and truly advertised

:-))

Mike
Have a nice day..... I will :-))

British Pacific Fleet Reunion Birmingham September 17th - 20th
H.M.S.Collingwood Assoc. Mini Reunion Weekend at Coventry Sept 24th - 27th
Nat. Service (RAF) Assoc. AGM & Reunion Hayling Island 8th - 11th October
www.nsrafa.com

Old 31-08-2004, 11:13 AM
Sacha

On 31/8/04 10:09 am, in article , "Mike"
wrote:

Thank you for that little tirade, I trust that now you have got it off your
chest, you feel a little better.

Well, you clearly don't, judging by the self-justifying and pathetically
boastful rant that followed!

Now down to my address. Not very observant are you?

snip of self-indulgent crap

Sorry, Mike, not interested in your over-weening idea of your importance in
the scheme of ex-servicemen. None of it has to do with this group - all of
it has to do with your ego.
A plague upon it.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 31-08-2004, 12:29 PM
Mike

A plague upon it.
--
Sacha

Load of crap snipped, AND the advertising

Anyway, the bit about the plague, isn't the way that has been put, a sort of
curse on me? Isn't that what Witches and Gypsies and do when they are losing
an argument or been put in their place ;-))

Mike

Old 31-08-2004, 01:20 PM
GOOD GOLLY MISS mOLLY

"Martin" wrote in message
On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 21:49:25 +0100, news
wrote:

In message , Martin
writes

**** off troll. We don't like net nannys here.

Why the need to cross-post - and engorge your meagre posts with
meaningless unoriginal gibberish? Inadequate in some other area(s), one
can only presume.

**** off troll and dumb ****ing demon internet pervert mug.

Confusious says "he who swears first has lost the argument"
http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Old 31-08-2004, 06:38 PM
Sacha

On 31/8/04 11:29 am, in article , "Mike"
wrote:

A plague upon it.
--
Sacha

Load of crap snipped, AND the advertising

Anyway, the bit about the plague, isn't the way that has been put, a sort of
curse on me? Isn't that what Witches and Gypsies and do when they are losing
an argument or been put in their place ;-))

Mike

No, it's what we do when insignificant bullies try to kid others into
believing they're Busy & Important people who have a snowball's chance in
hell of putting others in their place. 'bye now, Mike, try to be a good
little matelot (retd.)

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 31-08-2004, 10:10 PM
Franz Heymann

"GOOD GOLLY MISS mOLLY" wrote in
message news

wrote:

In message , Martin
writes

**** off troll. We don't like net nannys here.

Why the need to cross-post - and engorge your meagre posts with
meaningless unoriginal gibberish? Inadequate in some other

area(s), one
can only presume.

**** off troll and dumb ****ing demon internet pervert mug.

Confusious says "he who swears first has lost the argument"
http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

He's not swearing. It is his mother tongue, judging by the contents
of his reply to you.

Franz