Old 16-03-2004, 09:42 AM
Bob Smith

Default I have had enough of cats

OK, I don't think catapulting them will work, cos I have to catch them at
it. I was thinking about the tin of sardines with chilli powder from the
FAQ, but these cats are too stupid to make the connection with where they
got the upset tummy from, so I thought of substituting poison for chilli
powder, but rat poison seems to take a week to kill rats. Does anyone know
a better poison that works quicker that is readily available?

Any bleeding heart cat owners with a problem can post their address so I can
shit in your garden every day, and ignore all your efforts to dissuade me.

It is not my responsibility to clean up other peoples cat shit, and I can do
without worm eggs in my soil waiting to blind my kids. The cats are
ignoring all smelly deterrents, and cats are supposed to be smart, so all I
can say is that natural selection says these particular cats should be taken
out of the gene pool. Any cruelty claims are bullshit, cos if it is OK to
kill rats with rat poison, it must be humane to kill cats with it.

Bob

Old 16-03-2004, 10:10 AM
Mike

With you there Bob

We also have foxes and they, we are quite certain it was a fox, pulled a
bird to pieces and left the feathers on the lawn :-(( AND a huge clawed
foot, that of a chicken!!
We know there are foxes as we have seen them and somehow I can go along with
them because no-one owns them, but someone owns the cats which visit our
garden and don't give two hoots at what they do and where they do it.

Drowned at birth. The 100% solution :-))

Mike

Old 17-03-2004, 04:15 AM
don v

"Bob Smith" wrote in message
[...]

If you insert a laxative into the sardines the cats will end up with the
shits which will occur both in your garden and in the home of the owner.
Owner can't stand the smell and gets rid of cat

Old 17-03-2004, 04:17 AM
Mike

If you insert a laxative into the sardines the cats will end up with the
shits which will occur both in your garden and in the home of the owner.
Owner can't stand the smell and gets rid of cat

Nice one :-))

Old 17-03-2004, 04:18 AM
Tim Challenger

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:43:12 -0000, Bob Smith wrote:

... tin of sardines with chilli powder from the
FAQ, but these cats are too stupid to make the connection with where they
got the upset tummy from, ...

The chilli isn't to give them a gippy tummy, which, you're probably right
they won't make the connection with. But it'll burn their noses and mouth
straight away, so they might well make the connection. And it lasts quite a
long time. Assuming they don't smell it first and just avoid it.
--
Tim.

If the human brain were simple enough that we could understand it, we would
be so simple that we couldn't.

Old 17-03-2004, 04:18 AM
Bob Smith

If you insert a laxative into the sardines the cats will end up with the
shits which will occur both in your garden and in the home of the owner.
Owner can't stand the smell and gets rid of cat

Don't think so, the stupid old witch with 6+ cats probably thinks she is a
cat lover, even though she has no litter tray, and will never get rid of her
babies. There must be something wrong with her. You know from the other
cat thread I started that cat owners think their cat is god, and think it is
OK to shit in other people's gardens.

Bob

Old 17-03-2004, 04:21 AM
Tim Challenger

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:51:25 -0000, don v wrote:

"Bob Smith" wrote in message
[...]

More likely owner takes sick pussy to vet, vet confirms poisoning. Around
come the police. Oops.

Old 17-03-2004, 04:28 AM
Bob Smith

The chilli isn't to give them a gippy tummy, which, you're probably right
they won't make the connection with. But it'll burn their noses and mouth
straight away, so they might well make the connection. And it lasts quite

long time. Assuming they don't smell it first and just avoid it.
--

On the FAQ (or googling this group) they mentioned gippy tummy. An instant
chilli burn would be instantly effective, although it might not stop them

I have some killer hot sauce (2 drops to a tin of beans makes a fiery
lunchtime snack, and I am a chilli monster) but may have a strong smell that
would put them off eating it. I may try the less smelly chilli powder.

Look at it this way though, if they eat the chilli sardines, and keep coming
back and eating more, when I substitute rat poison, at least they died of
natural selection...

Bob

Old 17-03-2004, 04:30 AM
Tim Challenger

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:33:57 -0000, Bob Smith wrote:

Look at it this way though, if they eat the chilli sardines, and keep coming
back and eating more, when I substitute rat poison, at least they died of
natural selection...

LOL. One can but hope.

Old 17-03-2004, 04:31 AM
Bob Smith

More likely owner takes sick pussy to vet, vet confirms poisoning. Around
come the police. Oops.

How do they trace it back to the culprit? Also, they probably can't be
arsed to come around. You report a car theft, and they won't come round,
just give you a crime number for the insurance.

Bob

Old 17-03-2004, 04:35 AM
Tim Challenger

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:37:06 -0000, Bob Smith wrote:

More likely owner takes sick pussy to vet, vet confirms poisoning. Around
come the police. Oops.

How do they trace it back to the culprit?

Vee heff vays off maykink you tork!

Also, they probably can't be
arsed to come around. You report a car theft, and they won't come round,
just give you a crime number for the insurance.

But that's just the way it works, isn't it? Letting the full-time car
thieves and other serious breakers of the peace get away, but coming round
to sort out the poor chap who doesn't even wear a loud shirt in a built up
area.