Old 17-03-2004, 05:43 AM
Steve @ The UK Speedtrap Guide

Default OT, maybe.. just with so much talk of cats it may make you smile

http://www.elfrigo.org/flash/chowmein.htm
Sound required...
Steve
--
"The UK SpeedTrap Guide" @ http://www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk
"The UK Weather Guide" @ http://www.ukstorms.com

Old 17-03-2004, 05:44 AM
Bob Hobden

"Steve wrote in message ...
http://www.elfrigo.org/flash/chowmein.htm

But don't play it with one of your cats on your lap, our Coco just attacked
the monitor! Must be the cat noises.

Regards
Bob
With a lacerated leg!