GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Vinca identification please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/55986-vinca-identification-please.html)

Martin Sykes 18-03-2004 01:21 PM

Vinca identification please

I've got 3 different Vincas in my garden but can't find what they are. Can
anyone here identify them?

Vinca1 : Purple flowers, slight variegation
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~sy...ocs/vinca1.jpg

Vinca2 : Purple flowers, stong variegation with golden edge to leaves
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~sy...ocs/vinca1.jpg

Vinca3 : Almost white flowers, no variegation
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~sy...ocs/vinca1.jpg

Thanks

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )

Martin Sykes 18-03-2004 01:21 PM

Vinca identification please

Oops. linked all to the same picture. Here are the correct links:

Vinca1 : Purple flowers, slight variegation
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~sy...ocs/vinca1.jpg

Vinca2 : Purple flowers, stong variegation with golden edge to leaves
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~sy...ocs/vinca2.jpg

Vinca3 : Almost white flowers, no variegation
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~sy...ocs/vinca3.jpg

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )

JennyC 18-03-2004 01:21 PM

"Martin Sykes" wrote in message
Oops. linked all to the same picture. Here are the correct links:

Vinca1 : Purple flowers, slight variegation
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~sy...ocs/vinca1.jpg

Vinca Major

Vinca2 : Purple flowers, stong variegation with golden edge to leaves
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~sy...ocs/vinca2.jpg

Vinca major variegatus

Vinca3 : Almost white flowers, no variegation
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~sy...ocs/vinca3.jpg

Vinca Minor (various possibilities)

You can find loads by search goggle images..............:~)
Jneny

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )