GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I have had enough of you (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/55996-re-i-have-had-enough-you.html)

[email protected] 18-03-2004 01:25 PM

I have had enough of you

Like f*$k it is. Your just a sadistic ******* who hates cats. Why not
also talk about cars who polute the air near our gardens and birds who
shit on our washing etc. etc. Please can we talk about growing plants,
designing gardens etc. and not just a sadistic hate campaign.

Tim Challenger 18-03-2004 01:26 PM

I have had enough of you

On 17 Mar 2004 15:46:52 -0800, wrote:

Like f*$k it is. Your just a sadistic ******* who hates cats. Why not
also talk about cars who polute the air near our gardens and birds who
shit on our washing etc. etc. Please can we talk about growing plants,
designing gardens etc. and not just a sadistic hate campaign.

Ever heard of a kill-file?
--
Tim.

If the human brain were simple enough that we could understand it, we would
be so simple that we couldn't.

Bob Smith 18-03-2004 01:26 PM

I have had enough of you

Well post your address, and I will come and shit in your garden on a daily
basis, maybe dig a few plants up while I am there.

om...

Bob H 19-03-2004 01:04 AM

I have had enough of you

wrote in message
om...
Like f*$k it is. Your just a sadistic ******* who hates cats. Why not
also talk about cars who polute the air near our gardens and birds who
shit on our washing etc. etc. Please can we talk about growing plants,
designing gardens etc. and not just a sadistic hate campaign.

hey, I'm a sadistic so and so who also HATES cats using MY garden for a
TOILET
I found a way of keeping them away, but I won't tell you.
--
Bob H
Leeds UK

Franz Heymann 19-03-2004 11:32 AM

I have had enough of you

wrote in message
om...
Like f*$k it is. Your just a sadistic ******* who hates cats. Why not
also talk about cars who polute the air near our gardens and birds who
shit on our washing etc. etc. Please can we talk about growing plants,
designing gardens etc. and not just a sadistic hate campaign.

OK. Back to gardening. My neighbours on two sides have cats, six of which
regularly come to my garden to defacate, making gardening a filthy and
unhealthy occupation.
Shooting them with a catapult is somewhat of a deterrent, but does not
eliminate the problem
Can anybody please recommend a poison which I could use on the cats, such
that they suffer and eventually die in a manner which is not traceable to
me?

Franz