Old 18-03-2004, 06:42 PM
Cereus-validus

Default I have had enough of you - ROTFLMAO!

Its time to throw this dyslexic dweeb into the tiger cage just for the fun
of it. See just how sympathetic that big pussy is to a little pussy like
you!

wrote in message
om...
Like f*$k it is. Your just a sadistic ******* who hates cats. Why not
also talk about cars who polute the air near our gardens and birds who
shit on our washing etc. etc. Please can we talk about growing plants,
designing gardens etc. and not just a sadistic hate campaign.