GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Alan Titchmarsh (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/56052-alan-titchmarsh.html)

Titch 19-03-2004 04:05 AM

Alan Titchmarsh

I heard a while ago Alan had sold Barleywood and had moved. Anyone know
where he has gone.

I'm not a stalker honestly lol

Cheers
Simps

James Fidell 19-03-2004 04:11 AM

Alan Titchmarsh

In article , Titch wrote:

I heard a while ago Alan had sold Barleywood and had moved. Anyone know
where he has gone.

Googling for "alan titchmarsh sold barleywood" gave me

http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/tv_ra...sh/index.shtml

as the first result. The last paragraph on the page reads:

Alan has sold Barleywood and has moved to an old Georgian farmhouse
three miles away, where he is busy working on a new garden.

James

Titch 20-03-2004 01:36 AM

Alan Titchmarsh

James Fidell wrote in message
.. .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/tv_ra...marsh/index.sh
tml

as the first result. The last paragraph on the page reads:

Alan has sold Barleywood and has moved to an old Georgian farmhouse
three miles away, where he is busy working on a new garden.

James

Thanks James
I got that too just wondered if anyone knew where abouts near Barleywood.
Thanks once again
Simps

Brian Watson 20-03-2004 10:12 AM

Alan Titchmarsh

"Titch" wrote in message

James Fidell wrote in message
.. .

Alan has sold Barleywood and has moved to an old Georgian farmhouse
three miles away, where he is busy working on a new garden.

James

Thanks James
I got that too just wondered if anyone knew where abouts near Barleywood.
Thanks once again

Hey, let's all go there and look over some walls..

--
Brian
"What's the point in growing up if you can't behave like a kid when you want

Titch 20-03-2004 10:32 AM

Alan Titchmarsh

Brian Watson wrote in message

"Titch" wrote in message

James Fidell wrote in message
.. .

Alan has sold Barleywood and has moved to an old Georgian

farmhouse
three miles away, where he is busy working on a new garden.

James

Thanks James
I got that too just wondered if anyone knew where abouts near

Barleywood.
Thanks once again

Hey, let's all go there and look over some walls..

--
Brian
"What's the point in growing up if you can't behave like a kid when you

want
to."

LOL We could do a Harry Enfield "ohhhhhh you dont wanna do that"

David Hill 20-03-2004 10:37 AM

Alan Titchmarsh

"....... I got that too just wondered if anyone knew where abouts near
Barleywood..........."

Why the problem?
Just look for the gang of labour and the TV cameras

David Hill
Abacus nurseries
www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk

Brian Watson 20-03-2004 12:20 PM

Alan Titchmarsh

"Titch" wrote in message

James Fidell wrote in message
.. .

Alan has sold Barleywood and has moved to an old Georgian

farmhouse
three miles away, where he is busy working on a new garden.

James

Thanks James
I got that too just wondered if anyone knew where abouts near

Barleywood.
Thanks once again

Hey, let's all go there and look over some walls..

LOL We could do a Harry Enfield "ohhhhhh you dont wanna do that"

ROTFLMAO.

Imagine, about thirty or so urglers all leaning over the wall, while the
Blessed Alan digs, offering advice on optimum length of spade blade,
preferred brand, how deep to dig, what to put in the soil, what to put on
the soil...

And, inevitably, some twerp advocating the cause of painting as much of
whatever is nearby blue, and putting as much of the garden as possible under
decking.

And where is the pile of wet rocks - sorry, the mandatory water feature - to
go?

--
Brian
"Not quite an Angel"

martin 20-03-2004 12:26 PM

Alan Titchmarsh

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 10:30:46 -0000, "David Hill"
wrote:

"....... I got that too just wondered if anyone knew where abouts near
Barleywood..........."

Why the problem?
Just look for the gang of labour and the TV cameras

and the local garden centre fresh out of everything.
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad