Old 22-03-2004, 06:36 PM
martin

Default FAQs re cats-can't find

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:45:53 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"Victoria Clare" wrote in
message
8.209...
"Martin Sykes"

wrote in
:

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
I have never seen a cat owner carefully scoop the crap

into a plastic
bag, then hurl the whole lot into the nearest bush.

...which I agree is disgusting behaviour but you'd

complain even more if
people let their dogs wander around your garden crapping

in your borders.

Actualy this has happened to me.a number of times. I used

to live on one
of those silly estates that bans using any kind of fencing

on the front
garden, where the problem was rife and the only realistic

approach was
robust good humour. Nothing was going to fix it, so you

might as well be
positive.

Even here, my (hedged) garden has been invaded by

badly-trained dogs, which
not only leave droppings, but do sometimes damage other

things too.
Last time I ended up with an £80 vet bill for one of my

rabbits. I accept,
however, that one of my neighbours has a young and silly

puppy, and they
are doing their best. Mistakes happen.

None of this causes me anything like the distress (and

expense) I was
caused by bored and badly-trained children in my last

house.

Oh, and the guy next door plays sentimental 30's ballads

in his garden,
when I would rather have rock, and his speakers aren't up

to much either.

It would be much more fun to torture the neighbour.
Messiaen composed some organ music whuch is totally
cacophonous. The music becomes even more strident and
formless if you are in a position to play it through a setup
which allows you to switch off the woofer speaker.. The
occupiers of a certain nearby house was in the habit of
playing moronic pop loudly in their garden, until I started
annoying them by playing Messiaen organ music in mine even
more loudly, as organ music should be played.

My image of idyllic retirement in the Dales has just burst. :-(((

Now tell me, that you get Tornados flying at an altitude 200' several
times a day and Embraers from Linton on Ouse doing acrobatics 8 hours
a day.
Old 22-03-2004, 06:38 PM
Franz Heymann

"Victoria Clare" wrote in
message
.209...
"Martin Sykes"

wrote in
:

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
[...]

Franz

Old 22-03-2004, 06:38 PM
Franz Heymann

"Victoria Clare" wrote in
message
.209...
"Martin Sykes"

wrote in
:

Old 22-03-2004, 06:38 PM
Franz Heymann

"Victoria Clare" wrote in
message
.209...
"Martin Sykes"

wrote in
:

Old 22-03-2004, 06:39 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Victoria Clare contains these words:

Oh, and the guy next door plays sentimental 30's ballads in his garden,
when I would rather have rock, and his speakers aren't up to much either.
Should I shoot him?

I'll sell him some decent speakers. If he refuses to buy, you can shoot
him then.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Old 22-03-2004, 06:39 PM
martin

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:45:53 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"Victoria Clare" wrote in
message
8.209...
"Martin Sykes"

wrote in
:

Old 22-03-2004, 06:39 PM
martin

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:45:53 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"Victoria Clare" wrote in
message
8.209...
"Martin Sykes"

wrote in
:

Old 22-03-2004, 06:39 PM
martin

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:45:53 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"Victoria Clare" wrote in
message
8.209...
"Martin Sykes"

wrote in
:

Old 22-03-2004, 06:39 PM
martin

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:45:53 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"Victoria Clare" wrote in
message
8.209...
"Martin Sykes"

wrote in
:

Old 22-03-2004, 06:57 PM
Franz Heymann

"Victoria Clare" wrote in
message
.209...
"Martin Sykes"

wrote in
:

Old 22-03-2004, 06:58 PM
Franz Heymann

"martin" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:45:53 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"Victoria Clare" wrote in
message
8.209...
"Martin Sykes"

wrote in
:

[...]

Yes. And they come in pairs. One day one of them is going
to collide either with the church tower, or with one of the
dozens of handgliders which grace our skies on both sides of
the village on a sunny day.

and Embraers from Linton on Ouse doing acrobatics 8 hours
a day.

I don't know about that one.

Franz

FAQs, web ring etc K United Kingdom 1 05-04-2009 02:36 AM
FAQs Pam Moore United Kingdom 43 19-05-2004 06:15 PM
FAQs - Listing cormaic United Kingdom 3 03-02-2003 08:42 PM
Get yer FAQs 'ere - FAQ list for this group cormaic United Kingdom 0 18-01-2003 05:01 PM
Cats or FAQs? Jim United Kingdom 3 06-01-2003 07:10 PM