GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Electric Lawnmowers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/56245-electric-lawnmowers.html)

Broadback 21-03-2004 04:17 AM

Electric Lawnmowers

I am looking for an electric lawnmower that picks up the grass for my
daughter who has 2 small lawns. Price is the prime consideration.

Also I am looking for an electric lawnmower for myself. Again a pick up
the grass model, but my requirement is one that I can run along the edge
of the lawn cutting the grass right to the edge. i.e. its cutting blade
extends beyond the wheels/rollers.

In neither case are stripes of any importance. Any suggestions please?

TIA
John