GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Viking hedge cutters (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/56317-viking-hedge-cutters.html)

Robert 21-03-2004 03:15 PM

Viking hedge cutters

I am thinking of getting a Viking HE 600 electric hedge cutter. It is
considerably more expensive than other 60cm cutters but an acquaintance
has recommended them as being a worthwhile investment (a bit like Felco
secateurs). We have a couple of hundred metres of mixed hedges and a
fair number of mature shrubs that need trimming annually.
Anybody anything good/bad to say about them?
--
Robert

Troy 21-03-2004 03:15 PM

Viking hedge cutters

Robert wrote:

I am thinking of getting a Viking HE 600 electric hedge cutter. It is
considerably more expensive than other 60cm cutters but an acquaintance
has recommended them as being a worthwhile investment (a bit like Felco
secateurs). We have a couple of hundred metres of mixed hedges and a
fair number of mature shrubs that need trimming annually.
Anybody anything good/bad to say about them?

I bought that model last year and can thoroughly recommend it. Well made
and feels great to use. Well worth the extra money. I have similar length
of hedges to you and don't know how I managed with my old B&D.
--
Regards,

Troy the Black Lab.