GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   seeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/56459-seeds.html)

Neil Smith 22-03-2004 09:44 PM

seeds

Dear All,
first attempt at gardening. I planted some seeds, prior to planting out in
the garden. within 7 days some decorative cabbages have shot up 2/2.5" and
is now bumping against the plastic lid of the propagator. The propagator
which is sitting on a ledge beside a south-west facing window and does a
little direct sunlight. Is the situation healthy.

Christopher Norton 24-03-2004 05:40 PM

seeds

The message
from "Neil Smith" contains these words:

Dear All,
first attempt at gardening. I planted some seeds, prior to planting out in
the garden. within 7 days some decorative cabbages have shot up 2/2.5" and
is now bumping against the plastic lid of the propagator. The propagator
which is sitting on a ledge beside a south-west facing window and does a
little direct sunlight. Is the situation healthy.

Take the lid off. Everything sounds nice to me.