GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Propagators (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/56674-propagators.html)

Titch 24-03-2004 05:22 PM

Propagators

I was looking at buying an electric propagator and wondered if you chaps
would know this...
I have several normal propagators and some heat mats used in reptile care.
(they just keep the chill off the cages at night) I wonder if placing one of
these under a normal prop would work?

Thanks once again
Titch

shazzbat 24-03-2004 05:36 PM

Propagators

"Titch" wrote in message
I was looking at buying an electric propagator and wondered if you chaps
would know this...
I have several normal propagators and some heat mats used in reptile care.
(they just keep the chill off the cages at night) I wonder if placing one

of
these under a normal prop would work?

I know I regret giving away the heated mat I used to use in winemaking. :-((

Steve