GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mandevilla (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/56706-mandevilla.html)

24-03-2004 06:40 PM

Mandevilla

I would appreciate advice on how to grow Mandevilla as a pot plant in a
Conservatory, especially on how often it should be watered.
Tom Atkinson

Sacha 24-03-2004 06:48 PM

Mandevilla

23/3/04 8:38

I would appreciate advice on how to grow Mandevilla as a pot plant in a
Conservatory, especially on how often it should be watered.
Tom Atkinson

Watering is the tricky part, as it is with so many pot grown exotics. Don't
saturate it but don't let it dry out entirely, is my husband's advice. He
says "look at it every day" and keep it frost free. He also says that if
you CAN put it into a bed in your conservatory, it will be better for both
of you!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk