Old 24-03-2004, 05:59 PM
Dcjtee

Default POISONING CATS?

Not a good idea to use your proper email address when you are planning to
do
something illegal

You think I'm the only one that will do it?

The Hemyock, Devon, UK branch of The Residents Appreciation Society.

http://english.aljazeera.net

Old 25-03-2004, 02:05 AM
Dcjtee

Jane Ransom in Lancaster.

PMT again is it?

Old 25-03-2004, 02:26 PM
Andy H

I'd like to be the first to personally crap in your garden, your house and
all over you, you raving pervert loon/ nonce

"Mike" wrote in message

Why is it legal to poison rats with rat poison, but not cats? Surely if

it
is a humane way to dispatch rats, it is a humane way to kill cats.

Both vermin.

Old 25-03-2004, 02:57 PM
Mike

Your capacity to amuse

Sacha, I feel sorry for you in that you feel my postings about the
disgusting creatures, cats, can or could be considered funny. There is not
one element of my postings which could be considered funny in any way shape
or form, either in the past, now or in the future. Please mark and note
that.

Having read your rant, may I point out, that cat OWNERS have said on this
newsgroup, "I have trained my cats, (why does every cat owner have to have
them in multiples?) to use a tray/a certain part of the garden"

I therefore assume, no doubt you will correct me, that cats CAN be trained,
and once again we have lazy owners who hang on to the message that 'cats are
wild and wanderers and therefore cannot be trained'. So just as we have dog
mess all over the pavement because of untrained DOG OWNERS, then we have to
put up with the cat mess because of untrained CAT OWNERS.

With regards the carpet gripper strip, those on the arris rail and nails
sticking up on the top, has to quite a degree stopped the cats from
scrambling up over the gate. "I" have trained them not to do it, so cats CAN
be trained, so that knocks the 'we cannot train cats' out the window. OK?
Please note and mark that as well.

Until such times that cats are either exterminated to oblivion, or their
owners are made more responsible for their disgusting 'pets', (as a dog
lover I hate the word 'pet' being applied to a cat), then I shall advocate
any method which proves useful to keep them from using my garden as their
toilet.

I trust that has made my point VERY clear, but should you still have any
doubt in your mind that my postings are in any way funny, then please come
back to me and I will try to put it in simpler terms.

Mike

Old 25-03-2004, 02:57 PM
Mike

[...]

Poisoning snails - poisoning birds? Andy Hunt United Kingdom 31 10-04-2004 06:04 PM
POISONING CATS? Dcjtee United Kingdom 8 24-03-2004 05:55 PM
POISONING CATS? Dcjtee United Kingdom 32 24-03-2004 05:48 PM
POISONING CATS? Dcjtee United Kingdom 0 24-03-2004 05:37 PM
Is Monsanto Poisoning Consumers with Pesticide Residues Just another fan Gardening 0 27-08-2003 01:02 AM