GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Slug & Snail Control with Nematoads..How? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/56971-slug-snail-control-nematoads-how.html)

chris 26-03-2004 03:55 PM

Slug & Snail Control with Nematoads..How?

On a gardening programme recently (fork to fork I think) I saw some
type of solution which contained nematoads as a natural defence
against slugs and snails.

They arrive as a sort of hard paste, the presenter just added some
warm water on then poured it over the ground.

Can anyone tell me were to get them in tyneside or a UK mail order
site.

Ta.

Chris

bigboard 26-03-2004 03:57 PM

chris wrote:
On a gardening programme recently (fork to fork I think) I saw some
type of solution which contained nematoads as a natural defence
against slugs and snails.

They arrive as a sort of hard paste, the presenter just added some
warm water on then poured it over the ground.

Can anyone tell me were to get them in tyneside or a UK mail order
site.

Ta.

Chris

Try googling for 'Nematodes' rather than 'Nematoads', and something
should show up.

Chris French and Helen Johnson 26-03-2004 09:09 PM

Slug & Snail Control with Nematoads..How?

In message , nick
gray writes
"chris" wrote in message
om...
On a gardening programme recently (fork to fork I think) I saw some
type of solution which contained nematoads as a natural defence
against slugs and snails.

Can anyone tell me were to get them in tyneside or a UK mail order
site.

Try:
http://www.nemasysinfo.com/
or
http://www.wigglywigglers.co.uk/

Or

http://www.greengardener.co.uk/
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ:

James Fidell 27-03-2004 12:07 AM

Slug & Snail Control with Nematoads..How?

In article , nick gray wrote:
"chris" wrote in message
m...
On a gardening programme recently (fork to fork I think) I saw some
type of solution which contained nematoads as a natural defence
against slugs and snails.

They arrive as a sort of hard paste, the presenter just added some
warm water on then poured it over the ground.

Can anyone tell me were to get them in tyneside or a UK mail order
site.

Try:
http://www.nemasysinfo.com/
or