GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mizuna/Mibuna seed (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/57135-mizuna-mibuna-seed.html)

Mark Allison 28-03-2004 03:36 PM

Mizuna/Mibuna seed

Hi there,

I have been looking for some Mibuna/Mizuna seed around the garden
centres and nurseries, but can't find any. If anyone has some spare seed
left over, I'd be grateful if you could send me some. I don't need much.

I have some seed to swap if anyone's interested. Send me an email

Thanks.

--
Mark Allison, SQL Server MVP
http://www.markallison.co.uk

Max Wright 29-03-2004 08:42 AM

Mizuna/Mibuna seed

In message , Mark Allison
writes
Hi there,

I have been looking for some Mibuna/Mizuna seed around the garden
centres and nurseries, but can't find any. If anyone has some spare
seed left over, I'd be grateful if you could send me some. I don't need
much.

I have some seed to swap if anyone's interested. Send me an email

Thanks.

You can order both Mibuna and Mizuna (and other interesting oriental
varieties) online at either www.suffolkherbs.com or
www.organiccatalogue.com.

--
Max Wright
www.wys-systems.demon.co.uk/plotcrop

Tim Tyler 31-03-2004 04:09 AM

Mizuna/Mibuna seed

Mark Allison wrote or quoted:

I have been looking for some Mibuna/Mizuna seed around the garden
centres and nurseries, but can't find any. If anyone has some spare seed
left over, I'd be grateful if you could send me some. I don't need much.

Mine came from C. N. Seeds: http://www.cnseeds.co.uk/

I do have some spare. By all means mail me if you want some -
and can de-spam-trap my address.
--
__________

Mark Allison 31-03-2004 08:12 AM

Mizuna/Mibuna seed

Tim Tyler wrote:
Mine came from C. N. Seeds: http://www.cnseeds.co.uk/

I do have some spare. By all means mail me if you want some -
and can de-spam-trap my address.

Thanks Tim! I've sent you an email.

--
Mark Allison, SQL Server MVP