GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help with growing stuff (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/57656-help-growing-stuff.html)

Imbe Ci Le D'Avril 02-04-2004 04:19 AM

Help with growing stuff

I am trying to expand my stock of Muscari neglectum. Also I cannot
get my Mysotis scorpioides to spread.

I would be grateful for any tips to help me fill the bare areas in my
garden.

Many thanks

Imbe

Janet Baraclough.. 02-04-2004 04:20 AM

Help with growing stuff

The message
from (Imbe Ci Le D'Avril) contains these words:

I would be grateful for any tips to help me fill the bare areas in my
garden.

Cover them up with well groomed dogs or children.

Janet