GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   HELP PLEASE:Black Spots and Holes in leaves (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/57663-help-please-black-spots-holes-leaves.html)

clive 02-04-2004 04:21 AM

HELP PLEASE:Black Spots and Holes in leaves

Hi

I'm looking for some help. I have recently planted a small sage plant and a
small rosemary plant In pots on my balcony. They're each about 15 cm tall
and I've noticed that some of the bottom leaves on the sage have holes in
them and others are developing darl brown / black spots. The rosemary also
now has these brown / black spots on some leaves which can be seen on the
back as well as the front of the leaves.

Could anybody suggest what this might be and how to treat it (remembering
that my primary reason for growing these plants is for use in the kitchen).

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Regards
Clive