Old 06-04-2004, 10:40 PM
Hodge

Default Garden Hoe

My wife has retired and has become keen gardening but she finds that she
can be a bit too ruthless with the normal hoe, she says she could do with
one slightly narrower hoe than the normal Dutch hoe.
She's convinced she's seen them in the past but we cannot find them locally
or with Google.

Does anybody know if they exist and where we can get one from before we have
no plants left?

Thanks in advance.

Hodge

Old 06-04-2004, 10:40 PM
Bob Hobden

"Hodge" wrote in message
My wife has retired and has become keen gardening but she finds that she
can be a bit too ruthless with the normal hoe, she says she could do with
one slightly narrower hoe than the normal Dutch hoe.
She's convinced she's seen them in the past but we cannot find them

locally
or with Google.

Does anybody know if they exist and where we can get one from before we

have
no plants left?

No exactly an answer to your question but as an allotment gardener I use a
hoe a great deal and find the Wolf Garden, Multichange small push pull
weeder
(RF M10) to be the best hoe we have ever had. Excellent quality too.
The handles come separate and in different lengths and the blade has guards
at each side to try to avoid doing accidental damage.
Take a look on www.wolf-garden.com/ for Multichange and the product number
mentioned above.
--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars

Garden Hoe Hodge United Kingdom 0 06-04-2004 10:39 PM
Looking for a Hoe Davoud Gardening 4 30-06-2003 02:44 AM
To hoe or not to hoe...is this a weed or a flower? junkyardcat Gardening 5 13-05-2003 05:20 PM
Hoe with 2" blade? HH Gardening 4 25-03-2003 03:20 AM
Shaef super hoe Mhagen alt.forestry 0 18-12-2002 05:09 AM