Old 09-04-2004, 12:03 PM
Drac

Default Visio Gardening Stencils ?

Anyone know of any sources for gardening related stencils for Microsoft
Visio ?? I have done a bit of searching and not come up with anything.
The stencils provided by Visio are a bit limited.

Specifically looking for beds, borders, paving, wooden garden
structures such as a gazebo. Some swimming pool shapes would be handy
too, but I can probably use some basic shapes for this.

TIA
Mal
Perth.

Old 09-04-2004, 06:04 PM
Robert

:
: Specifically looking for beds, borders, paving, wooden garden
: structures such as a gazebo. Some swimming pool shapes would be handy
: too, but I can probably use some basic shapes for this.
:
: TIA
: Mal
: Perth.

Have you tried Kazaa? They have lots of everything usually