GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Shed wood treatment - safe for children? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/58580-shed-wood-treatment-safe-children.html)

David Pearson 10-04-2004 10:07 AM

Shed wood treatment - safe for children?

Hi everyone,

Our Wendy house (basically a fancy wooden shed) needs de-fungusing
and treating against further damage.

Could anyone please recommend an anti-fungal treatment
for the wooden floor, and something for the walls (something
that would do the same job as creosote) - both of these
being safe for use on what is essentially a childrens' toy?

Thanks,
David Pearson.

nambucca 10-04-2004 11:33 AM

"David Pearson" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

Our Wendy house (basically a fancy wooden shed) needs de-fungusing
and treating against further damage.

Could anyone please recommend an anti-fungal treatment
for the wooden floor, and something for the walls (something
that would do the same job as creosote) - both of these
being safe for use on what is essentially a childrens' toy?

Thanks,
David Pearson.

Ronseal do a range of safe shed and fence preservatives in tall metal oblong
shape cans and several colours about £13 a can in Do it All /Band Q etc (
not the paint type stuff which comes in round cans cos that wears off and
flakes )