GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   School holidays by any chance? :-) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/58594-school-holidays-any-chance.html)

Bob Hobden 10-04-2004 03:04 PM

School holidays by any chance? :-)

A childish fool wrote in a message some misspelt sillyness.

I suppose we will have to endure a couple of weeks of this sort of sad
childishness before they return to school.
--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars, there's bugger all down here.

Alan Gould 10-04-2004 07:06 PM

School holidays by any chance? :-)

In article , Bob Hobden
writes

A childish fool wrote in a message some misspelt sillyness.

I suppose we will have to endure a couple of weeks of this sort of sad
childishness before they return to school.

Well put Bob, this kind of thing does urg no credit at all.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.