GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   several customers ---------free to good home (add) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/58712-several-customers-free-good-home-add.html)

Jaques d'Alltrades 18-04-2004 05:25 AM

several customers ---------free to good home (add)

The message
from "tuin man" contains these words:

/snip/

I'm not looking forward to telling a few elderly customers about my
departure. It would make things so much easier if I could say, I'm leaving,
but here's tom,/john/ mary, you wont know the difference.
Popping in here is a bit like clutching at straws, but that's where I'm at
with this.
Thanks all the same for your thoughts.

I wish you luck. I might have been in the market thirty years ago...

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

tuin man 18-04-2004 06:00 AM

several customers ---------free to good home (add)

"JennyC" wrote in message

"tuin man" wrote

Ho Patrick,
I can't help you with your original problem as I don't live in the UK.....

But I'd like to ask where to ore off to and whether you will be gardening

there
??

Jenny (Rotterdam, Holland)

Hallo Jenny,

1) Flanders, Listening to "Donna, de fun, de hits" as I type

2) Possibly (hopefully)

Patrick

JennyC 18-04-2004 08:03 AM

several customers ---------free to good home (add)

"tuin man" wrote in
"JennyC" wrote
"tuin man" wrote

Ho Patrick,
I can't help you with your original problem as I don't live in the UK.....

But I'd like to ask where to ore off to and whether you will be gardening

there
??

Jenny (Rotterdam, Holland)

Hallo Jenny,

1) Flanders, Listening to "Donna, de fun, de hits" as I type

2) Possibly (hopefully)

Patrick

succes ermee :~))
Jenny