GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Proud foster parents! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/58880-proud-foster-parents.html)

Sally Thompson 14-04-2004 08:34 PM

Proud foster parents!

As some of you may know, we finished our first ever wildlife pond last
September - and yesterday were thrilled to spot our first ever newt in
it. You can't believe how excited we are! - just had to share it with
you all.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Email is sallydogthompsonatbtinternetdogcom, replacing dog with dot

D Russell 19-04-2004 03:07 PM

Proud foster parents!

"Sally Thompson" wrote in message

As some of you may know, we finished our first ever wildlife pond last
September - and yesterday were thrilled to spot our first ever newt in
it. You can't believe how excited we are! - just had to share it with
you all.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Email is sallydogthompsonatbtinternetdogcom, replacing dog with dot
Reply To address is spam trap

That's just so lucky, would love to have newts around again, where I was
raised we had a vast supply.

Duncan

Janet Baraclough.. 20-04-2004 10:07 PM

Proud foster parents!

The message
from (Sally Thompson) contains these words:

As some of you may know, we finished our first ever wildlife pond last
September - and yesterday were thrilled to spot our first ever newt in
it. You can't believe how excited we are! - just had to share it with
you all.

Congratulations on your new arrival :-)

Janet