GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   More Birdsong - for urglers in Bristol (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/58972-more-birdsong-urglers-bristol.html)

FF 16-04-2004 01:05 AM

More Birdsong - for urglers in Bristol

I've just been reading the "Birdsong" thread and it occurred to me that more than one
or 2 of us live in or near Bristol.

On Saturday 24th April the Friends of Troopers Hill (in Bristol) will be organising a
dawn chorus walk at 7.00am. We meet at the top end of Malvern Rd, BS5.

This will be preceded by an evening session at 7.30pm on 22nd April at the Bristol
East Allotments Pavilion in Nicholas Lane to introduce the birds that we are likely
to hear.

We've got an interim website he
http://www.troopers-hill.org.uk/
and the beginnings of a new one he
http://www.grebe.pwp.blueyonder.co.u...opers-hill.htm

This is really one of those remarkable little corners of the world, so if you live
nearby and want to learn about the Dawn Chorus, please come along.

Liz