GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Horticulture courses (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/59396-horticulture-courses.html)

Stuart 19-04-2004 03:08 PM

Horticulture courses

Hi everyone,

Can anyone suggest anywhere I can do a correspondence course in
horticulture?

Regards,

Stuart Forbes
Edinburgh, Scotland

Emrys Davies 19-04-2004 05:08 PM

Horticulture courses

'Staurt',

Some ideas here. Varying the search criteria will probably give you
more options.

http://tinyurl.com/27rto

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

Tumbleweed 19-04-2004 06:08 PM

Horticulture courses

"Stuart" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

Can anyone suggest anywhere I can do a correspondence course in
horticulture?

You can do a correspondence course pretty much anywhere except underwater.

--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks for email address

Tumbleweed 19-04-2004 07:06 PM

Horticulture courses

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message
. ..
"Stuart" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

Can anyone suggest anywhere I can do a correspondence course in
horticulture?

You can do a correspondence course pretty much anywhere except underwater.

I stand corrected

http://makeashorterlink.com/?G21322118

Martin Sykes 19-04-2004 08:13 PM

Horticulture courses

"Stuart" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

Can anyone suggest anywhere I can do a correspondence course in
horticulture?

Regards,

Stuart Forbes
Edinburgh, Scotland

This seems to do most stuff with the relevent RHS qualifications

http://www.hccollege.co.uk/

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )