GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   online shop for mini-g/h covers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/59679-online-shop-mini-g-h-covers.html)

shannie 22-04-2004 11:11 PM

online shop for mini-g/h covers

Having had a short conversation about this in another thread I thought I'd
put the info I found into a new one for anyone looking for the above.

Found a website www.queenswood.co.uk

Replacement cover for 2 tier mini greenhouse £6.99
Replacement cover for 3 tier mini greenhouse £7.99
Replacement cover for 4 tier mini greenhouse £9.99

All found on this link http://tinyurl.com/2x2qr

Hope this helps

Shannie

MissJuggs 23-04-2004 08:04 AM

online shop for mini-g/h covers

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 22:47:00 +0100, "shannie"
wrote:

Having had a short conversation about this in another thread I thought I'd
put the info I found into a new one for anyone looking for the above.

Found a website www.queenswood.co.uk

Replacement cover for 2 tier mini greenhouse £6.99
Replacement cover for 3 tier mini greenhouse £7.99
Replacement cover for 4 tier mini greenhouse £9.99

thank you very much, You are a star.

Glenys

--
"A Newsweek poll said if the election were held today, John Kerry
would beat Bush 49 percent to 46 percent. And today, President Bush