GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   moldy jiffy 7s (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/59780-moldy-jiffy-7s.html)

Jane Taylor 24-04-2004 05:05 PM

moldy jiffy 7s

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help. I'm growing seeds in jiffy 7s and the
jiffys have developed a sort of lumpy, white mold on the outside, which
turns brown. The seedlings don't seem to be affected by it, they are sturdy
and continue to grow new leaves but it looks horrible and I'm wondering
whether I can plant them out or if I should ditch them altogether.

I'd be grateful of any advice or to hear from anyone else who's had the same
problem.

Thanks

Jane

rts 24-04-2004 10:26 PM