GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cordless Mower - need battery (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/59862-cordless-mower-need-battery.html)

haha 25-04-2004 04:11 PM

Cordless Mower - need battery

Could anyone advise me where to get a new repacement battery for a Qualcast
Cobra 32 cordless mower.

I have another mower, but would like to pass this one on, preferably with a
spanking new battery as the original one now charges up, then mows for about
5 seconds !

thanks

Vinmal 17-04-2005 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haha
Could anyone advise me where to get a new repacement battery for a Qualcast
Cobra 32 cordless mower.

thanks

I have the same problem. Did you find a battery?
Thanks

bulldurham73 17-04-2005 10:21 PM

--
Vinmal