GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Strawberries (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/60585-strawberries.html)

Dan Keeley 04-05-2004 07:06 PM

Strawberries

Hi,

Just re-potted my strawberries from their seed tray to some big troughs...

they had quite impressive root's!! Anyway will they be ok outside, or do i
need to "harden" them off a bit?

Dan

Robert 04-05-2004 08:12 PM

Strawberries

Dan Keeley wrote:
: Hi,
:
: Just re-potted my strawberries from their seed tray to some big
: troughs...
:
: they had quite impressive root's!! Anyway will they be ok outside, or
: do i need to "harden" them off a bit?
:
: Dan

They should be fine outside this time of the year although it won't hurt to
harden them off if you have had them in a warm place

Robert
Argyle are top of the league and we are having a laugh
www.pafc.co.uk