GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wormbin update (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/60850-wormbin-update.html)

Graham Dixon 08-05-2004 10:16 AM

Wormbin update

My homemade wormbin is working really well - especially since the outside
temperature went up about three weeks ago.

Picture - instructions - http://www.troubleatmill.com/wormbin.htm

Graham

Pam Moore 08-05-2004 11:09 PM

Wormbin update

On Sat, 8 May 2004 08:29:05 +0000 (UTC), "Graham Dixon"
wrote:

My homemade wormbin is working really well - especially since the outside
temperature went up about three weeks ago.

Picture - instructions - http://www.troubleatmill.com/wormbin.htm

Sounds a brilliant idea Graham. Good clear pictures and instructions,
and lot cheaper than the commercial ones. I don't think you said
when to introduce the worms.

Pam in Bristol