GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Enion Hughes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/60918-enion-hughes.html)

Alan Gould 09-05-2004 06:06 AM

Enion Hughes

I have received news in another group via David Poole that Enion Hughes
recently died from a brain haemorrhage. Enion was a contributor to this
group from time to time and he was active in many other gardening
spheres. Our pastime is the poorer for his loss.
--
Alan Gould

JennyC 09-05-2004 09:07 AM

Enion Hughes

"Alan Gould" wrote in message

I have received news in another group via David Poole that Enion Hughes
recently died from a brain haemorrhage. Enion was a contributor to this
group from time to time and he was active in many other gardening
spheres. Our pastime is the poorer for his loss.
--
Alan Gould

I was wondering why he hadn't posted for a while. As you say a huge loss.
Jenny

Janet Baraclough.. 09-05-2004 06:07 PM

Enion Hughes

The message
from Alan Gould contains these words:

I have received news in another group via David Poole that Enion Hughes
recently died from a brain haemorrhage. Enion was a contributor to this
group from time to time and he was active in many other gardening
spheres. Our pastime is the poorer for his loss.

That is very bad news, poor Einion. Thanks for letting us know.

Janet.