GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A compairing question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/60923-compairing-question.html)

Dicky 09-05-2004 09:05 AM

A compairing question

I found that there are two popular societies and i want to subscribe their
magazines. However, i feel that RHS's magazine will be better, but there are
only 6 issues/ year. Oppositely, AOS's magazine have 12 issues / year and
much cheaper but it's hard for me to subscribe as i live in hong kong.
Besides, it does not mention how to subscribe and does not has a form.
Therefore, I would like to ask for more profectional opinions for choosing
one of these two magazines. Thank You!

Dicky

--
---

Visit this website to get more information about gardening and buy flowers
securely!
http://www.dickyhorticulture.freehomepage.com