GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Coconut Plam Death - Please Help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/61009-coconut-plam-death-please-help.html)

Antony Leedale 10-05-2004 04:25 PM

Coconut Plam Death - Please Help

I have bought a Coconut Plam from B&Q and I have fed and watered it as
suggested on the card, but is seems to be dieing the leaves are very
dry, sriveled and browning at the ends.

Please Help me it cost me £6!

TIA

Tumbleweed 10-05-2004 09:11 PM

Coconut Plam Death - Please Help

"Antony Leedale" wrote in message
m...
I have bought a Coconut Plam from B&Q and I have fed and watered it as
suggested on the card, but is seems to be dieing the leaves are very
dry, sriveled and browning at the ends.

Please Help me it cost me £6!

TIA

Coconut Plams need very special climatic conditions, viz not being in the
cold wet and dull UK.

Go to this website;

www.expedia.co.uk and book a 1 way ticket for 'Mr Plam' to Tahiti, and send
it there where if you are lucky it will recover.

--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks for email address